Five Practical Wellness Tips
Pandemic fatigue is causing a lot of anxiety and stress for most of us. Taking care of ourselves has become less and less of a priority as lockdowns and closures continue. Here are a few things you can do to take care and give yourself an instant pick me up and boost of confidence. Here are my five practical wellness tips that make a big impact on our mood, the way we feel about ourselves and our daily mental health.
Doing small things for ourselves can have a huge incremental impact. Don’t feel stressed about huge lofty goals, the small things are what count.
1 – Start Your Morning With Supplements That Support Your Health
Neocell collagen supplements
- Neocell® is a leading beauty collagen brand
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body by weight and can be found in bones, skin, muscles, eyes, ligaments, tendons, and joints. It is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body.
- As the body ages, collagen supplies decrease as well as the ability to regenerate collagen which in turn, compromises structural integrity and can lead to many common signs of aging.
Neocell Collagen Protein Peptides:
Neocell® Collagen Protein Peptides
- Supports bone, joint and muscle tissue health
- Helps immune function
- Aids in collagen formation for healthy looking skin, hair and nails
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C
Neocell Derma MatrixTM Collagen Skin Complex
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Helps with the appearance of smooth skin
- Helps support skin elasticity
- Aids in collagen formation for healthy looking hair, skin and nails
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C
Neocell® Marine Collagen
- For healthy skin, hair & nails
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle
- Helps in tissue formation
- Contains Hyaluronic acid & Magnesium
- A great alternative to bovine-based collagen
If your concerns aren’t necessarily anti aging related and you prefer a gummy option try:
Nature’s Bounty they have amazing options to support your wellness needs:
Nature’sBounty Hair Skin & Nail Gummies
- These strawberry flavoured supplements contain vitamin C, E and biotin to help support the maintenance of your hair, skin & nails
Nature’s Bounty Hair Skin & Nail Gummies + Collagen
- These gummies contain vitamin C, E and hydrolized collagen in a tropical flavour. Supporting your beauty from the inside out.
Nature’s Bounty Clear Complexion
- These delicious mixed berry gummies will help keep your beauty in check! They contain zinc which helps to clear mild inflammatory acne and maintain healthy skin.
2- Take Care Your Skin with Burt’s Bees Truly Glowing Skincare
Now is the time to start a skincare routine! Burt’s Bees recently launched their Truly Glowing skincare collection and it’s amazing. When we start our day off by taking the time to look after our skin we are setting ourselves up for a day of positivity. When we invest the time into our skincare and start seeing changes in our skin it encourages us to take care of other aspects of our lives we may have been neglecting.
Burt’s Bees has the ideal skincare for us to indulge ourselves with. Who doesn’t want Truly Glowing Skin??
Naturally Derived Hyaluronic Acid and Burt’s Bees® Hydrate & Glow Complex which is a skin-familiar blend of proteins, humectants and oils that quenches, nourishes & protects skin. Burt’s Bees proprietary blend of proteins, humectants and oils, plumps your skin for ‘Skin So Healthy, It Glows’.
- Glow Booster Serum: Amp up your glow with lightweight blend of oils. Revives radiance for healthy-looking skin.
- Moisturizing Day Lotion for Dry Skin: Replenish, restore and protect your skin’s natural moisture function with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Night Cream: Wrap your skin in 48-hour hydration.
- Find these online or at your local Burt’s Bees retailer
3- Ginger Tea
One of my best kept secrets for healthy skin and hydration. Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and detox which helps reduce inflammation and irritability you may be experiencing due to spending time inside and wearing a mask. Drink 2 cups a day for results. Enjoying a cup of tea is also a great way to take 5 minutes to relax and it curbs the need for constant snacking which in my opinion is a huge bonus.
I buy the traditional medicines tea on amazon or you can steep fresh ginger in hot water.
4- Paint Your Nails With Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel
Buy the Miracle Gel Top Coat here: Miracle Gel Top Coat
Painting your nails is the best way to treat yourself. We can now enjoy at home manicure’s without worrying about our nails chipping. The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polish and topcoat is truly miraculous. I have never been so impressed by a nail polish. I typically never get more than 3 days out of my nail polish but with this formula I get over a week of perfect looking nails.
Buy the Miracle Gel Colour Polish here: Miracle Gel Colour Polish
- New Look and New enhanced formula for Shiny Top Coat
- Simple 2-Step System for at-home gel-like manicure
- No UV light needed
- Up To 8 Days Of Colour And Shine
- Longest Lasting Manicure* (*with no UV light needed)
- The ultimate chip-resistant polish.
5 – Colour Your Hair With Clairol
My hair was dull and honestly looking gross I decided to treat myself to a box dye and the results are phenomenal. I used the Clairol Ammonia free naturally derived Natural Insincts colour. So easy to use, no harsh chemical and delivered, the confidence boost and perfect hair refresh I was craving! Take the time to colour your hair and freshen up your colour. It’s such a treat and is an instant mood changer.
Natural Instincts Semi Permanent hair colour is:
- Amonia free
- Derived from 80% natural ingredients
- Available in 37 colours
- Works within 20 minutes
- Lasts for 28 washes and blends aways greys
Shop your colour here : Clairol Natural Instincts
They also have great root touch-up options which come in handy if you need a quick semi-permanent pick me up for your zoom calls.
How do you give yourself and your mood a boost? Will you be trying my five practical wellness tips?
For more mental health tips read this post : Self care for your mental health
Shop the products in the post :